Tuesday 1 May 2012

Crack open the Champagne!

Yes indeed, cake and champagne all round!  Why?

Well, The Admin Doctor is 5 years old today!  I really can't believe where the time has gone, it really has flown by.  A lot has changed since I opened my doors on the 1st May 2007 and I've loved every minute of it.  Mind you, it hasn't been without its challenges but who doesn't love a challenge, hey?!!

I remember my very first networking event.  I remember people looking at me as though I'd lost the plot when I told them I was a Virtual Assistant, because back then the term 'Virtual Assistant' was relatively unheard of in the North East.  Back then, people thought a VA was someone who just answered people's calls.

Nowadays though, that has definitely changed and business owners are far more switched on to outsourcing to VAs, because they appreciate the many benefits a VA can bring to their business.  Here is a link to a testimonial from one of my clients about the value I bring to his business.

I absolutely love being a VA.  I have a fantastic bunch of clients and they are a real pleasure to work with.

I wonder what the next 5 years will have in store for me?  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment